Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Loving it but lonely!

I cannot believe that I am actually blogging! However, I am loving everyone's blogs so much and you have all encouraged me , so here I am "joining the blogging club"! I will be adding some awesome pictures as soon as Dad and I figure out how to put them into the computer. (We are a bit "electronically lame", I know!)

We are so very happy here in our little Port Orford. We have walked to the beach every day since we arrived. Dad has already lost about 10 lbs and he is feeling better every day. We are almost finished unpacking books and cds and the house is feeling like home. I just live for the news that we might have company. Val and Dan are coming the first week of September. That might help my loneliness a bit.

Also, we are on the hunt for the "perfect companion"...A DOG! I will be sure to get the picture thing down so I can put her (hope it's a girl) on too.

Well, this first attempt is now ready... I am officially a blogger....love it!!

1 comment:

Wendy Velasquez said...

Wow Mom,
Your home has a beautiful cottage feel. I think you have done quite a great job on your blog. I can't wait to sit in your cozy living room. Keep up the great posts. Love you much!