Friday, April 22, 2011

INTRODUCING . . .

LITTLE BEAR !Yep, our family grew a little bit today.


This is our new little Skipperkee puppy.





He doesn't yet love riding in the car


but he loves being outside in the grass.

His mother was not very pleased to see him
being held. She certainly did not like
seeing him go out the gate.
Little Bear likes Dad already. When we went to pick
out a puppy, Little Bear went right up to Dad
and just sat there by his feet.
(Dad was smitten in one minute!)

He wants to play outside all day.



Come on little grandkids . .




. . . Little Bear needs someone to play with!



What a sweet little addition to our home!

We had to change his name from Chewey to Little Bear.

(He just looks so much like a little black bear!)



















5 comments:

Laurel Baker said...

Oooohhh Chewy!!! That first picture just melts my heart! He looks just like a little black bear! So cute! Josie is going to be SOOOO JEALOUS!! Congrats on the new addition!

GlemserFamily said...

HOW ADORABLE! I'm so glad you got a dog! Laurel is right--Josie would be jealous....IF she wasn't getting her own dog next weekend! :)

Katy said...

Aaaa! I love him! I want to hold him! So so CUTE.

GlemserFamily said...

AWE---I LOVE your dog! He does look just like a little bear! (This is Josie.)

Angie said...

He is perfectly named! I don't think I'd ever heard of a skipperkee before. What a beautiful breed. We've been wanting to get a dog and have been brainstorming what would work for us. Maybe we need a little bear of our own! Those adorable pictures have me sold.