Saturday, April 16, 2011

JUST ONE PICTURE . . .

I have not been blogging lately because I have not remembered to

take pictures much recently. This morning I was looking

at some blogs and I realized that it doesn't take

too many pictures to express one's feelings!Perhaps just one picture of beautiful flowers

given to me by a friend can show my joy in flowers.

(...and my love for everything yellow!)

Certainly one picture of the smile of one granddaughter can reflect the love I have for that sweet little girl and for all of her siblings and cousins too.


(We ran into Wendy on a trip to Walmart with R.J. ... it is such a small world here


on the Oregon Coast.)


Just a few pictures can bring back fond memories of a trip to see Sarah and her family in Portland. The trees were just starting to show spring buds and Portland was covered with white and pink blossoms everywhere. The trouble was that as soon as I took the picture of our Subway cups, my camera battery died. (Of course, the charger was at home.) Just one picture can remind me of how cold and windy this spring has been. However, the ocean looks beautiful in every season, especially at sunset.




H-E-L-P! I have tried to single space this blog page three times

and it always moves itself to double or triple spacing.

Any one know how to fix this?

4 comments:

GlemserFamily said...

You're right, Mom--ONE picture is like a thousand words. :) Oregon sure is beautiful!!

Not sure how to fix your double-space problem. I'm sure some of the better bloggers in the family will know how to help!

Love you!

Laurel Baker said...

Each one of those pictures brings a smile to my face...especially the one of Jazzi! I wish I could help with the spacing, but I have been having the same problem the last few times I have posted. It is very annoying! If I ever figure it out though, I will be sure to let you know!

Sarah said...

Those flowers are so cool! What are they? Love the subway picture, it made me hungry :). Jasmin and Wendy both look so pretty ~I miss them both so much (I miss everyone so much!)! RJ's lookin' pretty good too :). I love you mom and I would read your blog even without pictures!

Angie said...

You are so blessed to live in such a beautiful area. The pictures are always amazing. I got your phone message. Looking forward to hearing from your brother! It was a fun suprise to hear your voice on the phone!