Wednesday, July 22, 2015

GRANDMA IN THE DESERT!

So, I guess I am going to have to change the name of my blog. (Once Laurel shows me how!)
We have been loving the beauty we see as we go 
for rides every afternoon.


Sometimes we don't even have to
leave home to see a beautiful
vista!  This is from our front porch.


This is what we see almost every evening!
We feel so blessed to be here.
The highlight of our few months
here in Oracle was when we had some 
VERY SPECIAL VISITORS!


Our girsl love being together!
This is my favorite!!!


Someone come visit soon
and share the beauty!!!


3 comments:

Amy said...

You live in such a beautiful place Mom that has such a good, peaceful feeling! I wish I could be there with you always. I want to bring Wade along the next time we come. Soon! Definitely soon!<3

Laurel Baker said...

I agree with Amy! You really are in such a beautiful, peaceful place!! And I definitely want to bring Brandon with me the next time I visit, which I hope to be soon too! Love you Mom!! :)

Mama G said...

LOVE the pics! I can't wait to come and visit!! Love you!