Friday, October 8, 2010

Bandon by the Sea

Wish you were here already! Well, this is too funny! I put these pictures on my blog for Wendy to see. I was going to delete them before anyone else actually saw them. I guess people really do look at my blog more often than I realized.
We took a trip to Bandon to look at a house that our daughter Wendy is possibly going to rent. I just kept taking pictures of Bandon and here they are. I guess I will leave them on as a blog entry. All pictures of coastal towns are interresting. (Even if the house pictures are just f w i...for Wendy's information!)
This is called "Old Town Bandon". Great place for fish and chips! YUM!
Boys room?
Mari and Jasmine's room?
This room with the dolls is the bedroom (or office) off the living room.
These are both the master bedroom.

5 comments:

Wendy Velasquez said...

Holy Moly this is one fabulous house!!!!!! Bandon is beautiful. I am so stinkin' excited! Thanks for the pictures and can't wait to be there. Love you lots.
Wendy

rusty and julie thatcher said...

love that house!!! hopefully wendy gets to live in it! love you mom!

Laurel Baker said...

Mom, I took out the spaces between your pictures! That is a really neat house, but I would much rather have Wendy and Jose stay here! :)

Rosemeri said...

I love your pictures, Nancy. What a beautiful place. And, yes I do try to follow your blog so I hope you will keep posting. More pictures please.

Angie said...

Looks like a lovely place to live. How nice to have her close!