Saturday, February 26, 2011

WINTER WOW !

I looked out my window and what did I see?
S-N-O-W ?
Last Monday I looked out the dining room window
and was surprised to see these "birds" in our yard!
I don't know whose chickens they are but they roam wherever they want to.

Then just a few days later this was the view
out the dining room window.

BRRRRRRR!
Even our little Monkey tree was decorated with a white coat.

It is not usually this cold on the coast.
We thought we were back in Montana!

So we had to take a ride to the dock to make sure
we were still in Port Orford Oregon!

NOW THIS IS THE KIND OF BIRDWATCHING I LIKE TO DO!







2 comments:

GlemserFamily said...

Those pictures make me shiver!! At least it's beautiful, right?!?!? Love you much!!!

Laurel Baker said...

What a nice surprise!! It is funny to see it all over green grass and trees! I wish it would snow here again. The boys would love to see it! I am definitely ready for Spring though!