Saturday, October 20, 2012

AUTUMN COLORS!

 
 
Sometimes it is difficult to see the autumn colors
on the coast.  However, today I noticed a little.
 
 
ORANGE
(Our fiberoptic pumpkin)
 
YELLOW
(The only color in our yard.)
 
GOLD
(and brown and yellow and orange and green!)
(I simply love getting out these pumpkins that Julie made for me!)
 
BROWN
(Incidentally, we bought this couch from our friends the "Browns"!)
 
O.K. so this is not exactly and autumn specticle,
but I wanted to show it off anyway.  It is really much
prettier in person than it looks in pictures!
 
It's comfy too!  So, who will be the first to come
and try it out?  Actually R. J. was the first and his
comment was..."Finally, a couch I can get out of !"
 
BLUE
(Who says blue is not an autumn color?)
 
IT IS AROUND HERE!
(I always like to include a picture of the beach
to remind myself why I am here!!!)
 
 
 
 
 


4 comments:

GlemserFamily said...

I love your new couch! It looks so comfy! I wish we could come and see you!!!

Laurel Baker said...

I LOVE the new couch!!! You could make some pretty "autumn colored" pillows to go on it?! :) I noticed the temple picture behind the cute pumpkins Julie made you. It is AWESOME! I don't think I've seen that picture before. Did someone give it to you? I miss you and Dad sooo much, Mom! I sure hope we can see you soon!

rusty and julie thatcher said...

Oh my word Cardon would love that fiber optic pumpkin!!! He loves any pumpkin that lights up!!! Where did you get it? I love the couch mom!! It looks so nice and comfy!! I'm glad you are still using the pumpkins i made you! That last pic of the ocean made me want to be there so bad!! It is just so beautiful!! Love and miss you and Dad!!

Sarah said...

Love the fall colors!! Especially the blue! I really loved that fiber optic pumkin. Super cool! And the new couch was awesome. Your house always looks super cute for the holidays.